Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In Indiana, Remembering Arizona

There is not a lot going on here at home. We had 29 degree temps last night. Brrrrrr. (and why did we leave Arizona?!!) But today the warm up begins. Yeah!
I was looking through my photos of the desert so decided to post some of those since pictures of Southern Indiana are not quite so interesting...yet. It will be though. The flowers will bloom and the trees will finish leafing out and it will be beautiful.
Our daughter has tons of plants in her greenhouse just waiting for the soil to warm up. I can't wait. Of course I get some of those! She also has something like 181 tomato plants but I don't think we will be putting those in the ground just yet. Soon though. Maybe I will post photos of all those tomato plants!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List